A recipe great for barbecues and thanksgiving dinner alike.
Brown Sugar and Cinnamon Sweet Potatoes
3 Tbsp coconut oil
2 Tbsp brown sugar
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 415 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Whisk together coconut oil, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a large bowl.
3. Add cubed sweet potatoes and mix to coat potatoes entirely.
4. Spread potatoes out onto a sheet pan (cookie sheet)
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender and slightly crisp on the outsides.
6. Sprinkle lightly with salt to bring out the flavor. Serve.
To print recipe, click HERE.